2013-2014 Accepted Students. General questions/topics

Hi everyone I'm going to try this again. I found a house on the island and there are two rooms available for rent at 600+utilities. The rooms are not furnished. The house is very clean I saw a few houses and they all pretty much have the same layout. The ad is on the tustudentlife website and the ad number is 527. The name of the girl that manages the house is Susan and is PA student herself. The house is being rented out to females only. Wish everyone luck in finding a place!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey fellow classmates! I'm Ani and will be joining you guys in the Fall (I'm from Los Angeles btw). Congrats to all of us!

As far as living situations go, I wanted to ask you guys something before I start doing research. I want to look into houses around campus. I am not familiar with the area and still have a lot of research to do but what I wanted to know are the following:

Anyone here interested in living with 3 other roommates? (I don't want to look into a 4 bedroom house if you all have roomies and stuff set).

Are you guys open to an estimated 500-600 (or 700 max) dollar monthly rent in a spacious house?

Anyone familiar with which areas are "safe" around there?

Again, this is just an idea I have and am not guaranteeing anything. If I decide to continue with it (after seeing what some of you say), I will definitely keep you guys posted! Thanks guys! Talk to you all soon!

Have you found anywhere to live with several roommates and 500-700? I am definitely wanting to move in with students and specifically ones who would be in our class. I'll be on the island looking for places to live May 29 - June 2 and if anyone has found a place they are going to live already with an available room please let me know! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I just got accepted! Can't wait to meet you all! My name is Steve. Is anyone looking for another roommate? I'm guessing joining the facebook page will be easier to meet people to do that but feel free to message me here as well!

I'm coming from Boston and I have only been to Cali once for the interview. Big life changes for me this summer : )

• 3 weeks later...

Have you found anywhere to live with several roommates and 500-700? I am definitely wanting to move in with students and specifically ones who would be in our class. I'll be on the island looking for places to live May 29 - June 2 and if anyone has found a place they are going to live already with an available room please let me know!

Im so sorry! I just saw this! There was a master bedroom available in an all female house for 675 excluding utilities. Not sure if it's still available but the info was on the Facebook page.

Archived