2014-2015 Cycle

• 1 month later...

I am also reapplying next cycle. Were any of you affected by the prerequisite change? All sciences now have to be from spring 2008 & earlier. I was expecting sring of 2007 so im having to retake a few this summer :/, makes me feel old i took gen chem 1 & 2 & genetics so long ago.

I too was waitlisted this past cycle, hopefully this is our year to be Red Raiders :)!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a GRE question. I took it once already but would like to take it once more. Does TTU receive gre scores after you submit your CASPA Application? The people at Tech were unsure since this is new to their application process, but CASPA website says they receive scores after you submit and schools can veiw as long as its received within their deadline or something like that???

Idk, anyone know how that works? Thankd in advance

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you, & can definitely relate that wait is nerve wrecking!!!! I sent in my supplemental early August, and CASPA was verified August 26th I believe. I'm a re-applicant, IDK if that makes a difference, but last year I didn't hear back until November for an interview. Best of luck to you!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived