PA Insider and PA 2017, did either of you interview?  I met some people at my interview that said they were on the forum but I don't know their names here.. just wondering if either of you two were those people! lol

No more interviews. :(  We'll be told our status after they pick the class.  

Did you get this information from admissions?  If so, when?  I was told on 01/13/15 that interviews have extended into February so now I'm a bit confused ...

I received the got the acceptance call as well on Friday I am so Happy I interviewed on the 13th. 

Congrats emlopez and Amin!!! I hope to be hearing soon :-)

Did you get this information from admissions?  If so, when?  I was told on 01/13/15 that interviews have extended into February so now I'm a bit confused ...

I heard that February interviews were a "possibility".  That was after someone posted that they were NOT having any and then another person posting that they were.   So basically, I don't think anyone knows for sure since we are getting conflicting reports from the office.  Maybe they just have not decided for sure yet??

I called and spoke with a lady in the PA studies department and she said that the interviews have concluded and that she hasn't heard of there being an interview in Febraury.

I called and spoke with a lady in the PA studies department and she said that the interviews have concluded and that she hasn't heard of there being an interview in Febraury.

Thank you for calling and getting clarification!  Maybe the person that emailed me wasn't updated / given the correct information. 

I did not interview; I was waitlisted for an interview.

I have acceptances at 4 other programs, so I am starting a program this year regardless. :)

didnt know they have waitlist for interview. Good Luck and Congrats on your acceptances!!

Has anybody else got rejection/waitlist/acceptance??? through mail/email/phone calls???

This is a real nail biter!

• Upvote 1

I interviewed on December 13th, but did not receive an acceptance letter. I emailed and found out I'm an "alternate candidate" and was advised to continue checking my email through the end of January/ beginning of February.

I got my rejection letter on Sunday. Womp! Congrats to all those who got accepted! Have they had issued a definitive answer on when their program length changes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk