• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did yall E-SUBMIT yall's CASPA application? Just trying to see about how long it takes for the application to get verified... thanks!

I believe I submitted on 4/24 and was verified by 4/29, however I think it was only that quick because the caspa cycle had just opened on 4/17. Once you submit caspa will tell you what submission date of applications is currently being verified to give you an idea of when yours should verify!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody.  I am a current student and have heard that there are 1300 applicants so far and that there will be 4 rounds of interviews this year starting in September.   You probably won't hear anything until a couple of weeks before your interview date.

Hello everybody. I am a current student and have heard that there are 1300 applicants so far and that there will be 4 rounds of interviews this year starting in September. You probably won't hear anything until a couple of weeks before your interview date.

Thanks for the update!

Hello everybody.  I am a current student and have heard that there are 1300 applicants so far and that there will be 4 rounds of interviews this year starting in September.   You probably won't hear anything until a couple of weeks before your interview date.

Thanks for the information! I appreciate it!

Same here

Today I got the email that says: "This is a general information email.  We have recieved your application.  Your application is in our evaluation process.  You will be notified of your status as soon as possible after evaluations have been completed."

Got an email early this morning stating application being reviewed by faculty! Also, they mentioned trying to update us at the end of each month :) The wait begins!

Have you heard any updates since this email? I just got the email today, but I was curious on whether or not they really will update us at the end of the month..lol

Got the email as well. This was in addition to the email I received previously about being sent for faculty review. I contacted someone in admissions on Monday about if they are releasing potential interview dates, even though invites won't be sent out until 2-3 weeks prior to each date. I was told that they would be interviewing the one of the last two Saturdays in September but the other dates are not finalized. They are meeting some time next week to finalize interview dates. Thought some of you may be curious :)

Great info, thank you for update.

Got the email as well. This was in addition to the email I received previously about being sent for faculty review. I contacted someone in admissions on Monday about if they are releasing potential interview dates, even though invites won't be sent out until 2-3 weeks prior to each date. I was told that they would be interviewing the one of the last two Saturdays in September but the other dates are not finalized. They are meeting some time next week to finalize interview dates. Thought some of you may be curious :)

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone received an email update after the first under review email? Just curious.

Also, do we send updated transcripts to them directly or do we wait? I took summer courses so I'm not sure if I should send the updated transcript. I called them today but they did not pick up. Thanks!

Has anyone received an email update after the first under review email? Just curious.

Also, do we send updated transcripts to them directly or do we wait? I took summer courses so I'm not sure if I should send the updated transcript. I called them today but they did not pick up. Thanks!

I also finished my outstanding pre-requisites recently. When I e-mailed admissions, UTSA said there is "no need to send any transcripts at this time" and that my application is still being reviewed. Hope that helps!

Hey everyone!

How long after submitting CASPA and the supplemental did you all receive an email stating they have your application? I submitted mine Tuesday of last week and I haven't seen an email. I also took a summer course, I should probably send an updated transcript as well?

Hey everyone!

How long after submitting CASPA and the supplemental did you all receive an email stating they have your application? I submitted mine Tuesday of last week and I haven't seen an email. I also took a summer course, I should probably send an updated transcript as well?

Yes send the transcript asap lol

Hey everyone!

I submitted my supplemental 3 weeks ago, and I heard that they received over 1300 applications. So it may take awhile for us.

Archived