2014-2015 Hofstra

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone,

I have received an acceptance to both NYIT and Hofstra. I would love any suggestions that any of you have in order to make my decision. They're both great schools and I'd be happy to go to either, but any input would be really helpful.

Cheers! 

I am in the same boat, just rec'vd an acceptance email from Hostra.  Did you decide yet?

Just received an interview for January 21st! Could anyone share how the interviews were as far as format? Individual, group, etc?

they first have a tour of campus and give you information about the program.  Then you sit and wait to be called one by one for interviews with 2 faculty members.  I thought I bombed my interviewed because it was short, but just got an acceptance email this morning.  Just be yourself.  It seemed like one faculty member was playing good cop the other bad cop - which means they are probably going to test to see how you do under pressure.  Just answer honestly and stay relaxed - you will do great! 

• 2 weeks later...

Got accepted to Hofstra a couple of weeks ago and sent in my deposit! I loved the program the minute I had my interview.. Hearing great things about this program and I'm so excited for this upcoming September.. hopefully the Facebook page opens up soon! I would love to get to know and see everyone that will be attending Hofstra! 

• 2 weeks later...

Got accepted to Hofstra a couple of weeks ago and sent in my deposit! I loved the program the minute I had my interview.. Hearing great things about this program and I'm so excited for this upcoming September.. hopefully the Facebook page opens up soon! I would love to get to know and see everyone that will be attending Hofstra! 

I got accepted to Hofstra as well, I can't wait to start . Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm new to this blog.

Has anyone who interviewed on January 21st gotten a response yet? It's been two weeks and I haven't heard a thing and I'm starting to doubt myself now. I know they said we should hear back anywhere from a week to a month, such a wide time range. 

Archived