2014-2015 Hofstra

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know how many students they accept? I just received a supplemental this week and submitted it today.

They accept 50 students. I would guess they have 20-25 seats left but i have nothing to base that off of.

As far as the Facebook group goes, do one of us have to make and monitor it or what?

They accept 50 students. I would guess they have 20-25 seats left but i have nothing to base that off of.

As far as the Facebook group goes, do one of us have to make and monitor it or what?

Other programs have said that a faculty member puts one together and sends accepted students the link, but I'm not sure when that would be

How long will you receive the interview invitation after submitting supp? I submitted it almost two weeks ago, I have not heard back yet.

I received the supplemental application on August 28th and submitted it on September 3rd. I recieved my interview invitation on September 23rd for an October 27th interview and was accepted on October 29th.

Good luck!!

Has anyone received a rejection w/o an interview?

I haven't heard anything since they called me over two weeks ago to confirm grades from pre-reqs that I completed this past summer after I submitted my application.  They wanted to know if I was still interested, and that the grade confirmation was needed for their final decision on my application.  Was hoping it was a good sign, but now I'm not sure!

I haven't heard anything since they called me over two weeks ago to confirm grades from pre-reqs that I completed this past summer after I submitted my application.  They wanted to know if I was still interested, and that the grade confirmation was needed for their final decision on my application.  Was hoping it was a good sign, but now I'm not sure!

When did you submit your application?

Hi Everyone,

I have received an acceptance to both NYIT and Hofstra. I would love any suggestions that any of you have in order to make my decision. They're both great schools and I'd be happy to go to either, but any input would be really helpful.

Cheers! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived