2014-2015 Hofstra

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if everyone receives the supplemental or only those that they feel qualify? I only hear back from them when I submitted my application.  Pretty sure I've been rejected at this point but figured I'd ask around!

When was your application verified?  My application was verified on June 30th and I didn't receive the supplemental until September 5th!  My impression was they sent supplementals as they made their way through the applications chronologically as they were submitted.  Hope this helps, and best of luck! :)

When was your application verified?  My application was verified on June 30th and I didn't receive the supplemental until September 5th!  My impression was they sent supplementals as they made their way through the applications chronologically as they were submitted.  Hope this helps, and best of luck! :)

Thanks it does help.  Verified Sept 9th so maybe you are right and they take a while! Thanks again! :)

Thanks it does help.  Verified Sept 9th so maybe you are right and they take a while! Thanks again! :)

You definitely still have time in my opinion! They probably have a large influx of applications right around now.  I just got a call last week from them confirming my grades for summer classes that I took and that my application is up for its final review if I am offered an interview or not (fingers crossed!)  So it's just a very long waiting game.  Hang in there!

Thank you! I am looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Hi paap123,

Hope your interview went well Monday! I also interviewed then and was wondering if you noticed if they mentioned when we could expect to hear back? I'm assuming probably about 2-4weeks but wanted to check and see if you had an idea. Good luck and I hope that we all hear good news soon :) 

Archived