2014-2015 Drexel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey! I interviewed back in November and was just wondering if anyone else that interviewed in October/November has still not heard either way. Does anyone know if Drexel waits until the end of the acceptance period to send out ALL denial letters? I have been accepted at another school, but am still really hoping to get accepted by Drexel. Just wondering what other applicants were experiencing with the long wait period. Thanks!! Good luck to everyone!

Hey! I interviewed back in November and was just wondering if anyone else that interviewed in October/November has still not heard either way. Does anyone know if Drexel waits until the end of the acceptance period to send out ALL denial letters? I have been accepted at another school, but am still really hoping to get accepted by Drexel. Just wondering what other applicants were experiencing with the long wait period. Thanks!! Good luck to everyone!

Hi there,

I heard at the interview that they usually accept people two weeks after interviewing but sometimes they hold onto applicants and accept them later in the cycle. I haven't heard anyone on this forum update us on if they didn't get in or not but I think you are still in the game. You can always call and ask for an update.

Hey everyone,

Don't get discouraged if you haven't been accepted yet. I interviewed in July and was accepted early in October. I was told at the time that they would not be accepting regular decision for another 4 months. So I'm not sure of the exact timeline, but try and stay positive! And if you have been accepted at another school, but are interested in Drexel, let them know, and I am sure they will try their best to get you a decision as soon as possible.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ChristinaMKohn,

There were almost 2400 applicants this cycle, so compared to some of the other schools I applied to, I'd say it was fairly competitive. But you can never really tell by number of applicants vs. Number of seats, because lots of folks apply that really shouldn't. Looking at interviews spots vs. seats, it was roughly 3 to 1.

My stats (for what it's worth)

Age/Sex: 31M

Education: B.S. Biology  and Anthropology, M.A. Physical Anthropology

GPA: Undergraduate 3.35, Graduate 3.7, Cumulative 3.41, Science 3.33

Healthcare Experience: 12,000 hours paid EMS.

I was offered early acceptance to Drexel (something that I never expected, LOL).

Good luck to you! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone recieved a rejection letter/email yet???

I believe that all final decisions (accepted, waitlisted, or rejected) are going to be made at the same time. Only those who received early acceptance have heard back.

BUT that being said I'm not 100% sure!! 

Archived