2014-2015 Drexel

Last night around 10pm I received an early acceptance call from Janet! Can't believe it, but I am almost 100% positive I will be attending Drexel next fall. I was extremely impressed with the program, faculty, and students. I wish all of you the best of luck as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That means they are considering you for an interview, but want to make sure that if you do get accepted that you will have all the pre-reqs done by June 2015.  That's why it is very important to state when you are going to take that class.  Some people were in that boat last year.  I am a current second year.

For those invited for an interview, can you please let me know your timeline? I was CASPA verified on June 17 and received the generic Drexel confirmation email on June 20. I have yet to hear anything else from them, so no news can mean good news. Just curious about how long the process has been for others. Thanks.

Hello everyone for the pople who were accepted congratulation!! looking forward to meeting all of you. Please join the the face book page i created called Drexel PA program class of 2017. please join only if you are accepted. wish everyone best of luck. and see some of you tomorrow.

Archived