2014-2015 Drexel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

Has anyone from Oct 6th interview heard anything from Drexel? I was on that interview date and wondering if they have sent out notifications yet???? thank you

Armaghan2012, I interviewed Oct 6th as well and still have yet to hear anything. Looking back at previous posts in this thread, I saw that a couple people who interviewed July 18 received their acceptance call August 21-22. I'm hoping that if the time frame is the same for us, we still have a shot of hearing in the next week or two! I really loved my experience interviewing at Drexel and am crossing my fingers. Good luck to you and everyone else!!! Keep us posted if you hear back. 

Yes! I received the interview invite on Thursday. Will be interviewing on 11/5. Anyone else? 

Any tips for the interview process? 

Paola0107, Congrats on your interview! Don't be nervous, it was a very welcoming atmosphere. All of the faculty were friendly and approachable, and clearly passionate about what they do. We started the day with a brief program interview and writing sample. I was worried about what the writing sample would entail, but it was very straight forward so don't stress about that. The tour of the facilities was also interesting and informative, you have a chance to see everything and ask questions.  While the interviews are being conducted, you wait in a room with the other applicants. While you are waiting you have the chance to speak with current students which was a great resource. The whole process took the entire day but it was fun, relaxed, and went by quickly. Good luck, you will do great!!

Paola0107, Congrats on your interview! Don't be nervous, it was a very welcoming atmosphere. All of the faculty were friendly and approachable, and clearly passionate about what they do. We started the day with a brief program interview and writing sample. I was worried about what the writing sample would entail, but it was very straight forward so don't stress about that. The tour of the facilities was also interesting and informative, you have a chance to see everything and ask questions.  While the interviews are being conducted, you wait in a room with the other applicants. While you are waiting you have the chance to speak with current students which was a great resource. The whole process took the entire day but it was fun, relaxed, and went by quickly. Good luck, you will do great!!

Thanks for your response. I hope it goes well. :)

Janet called me at around 7:15p to offer me an early acceptance :) I interviewed on July 18, so definitely a relief to finally hear back. She said there are 2268 applications and she has 900 still left to process. They will offer acceptances as late as April/May 2015 (To those who are curious).

congratulations to everyone who's gotten in already! I hope I will be joining you all next year as well!

just received an email invitation for interview next week! *i am sooo happy and nervous at the same time!

any comments on interview from those who have already experienced it?  I am soo nervous!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived