2014-2015 Drexel

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know the interview was only two weeks ago, but has anyone heard back??

Drexel does interviews almost weekly from now until sometime in January or February (depending on the number of applicants they get).  A very small number of people are notified of their acceptance shortly after their interview.  The rest are notified sometime in March or April.

You may be in for a long wait.  That doesn't mean you won't get in.  It just means you have a long wait before you find out.

The next interview is aug 15.  No interviews in sep because of the finals for first years and the new incoming class coming in at the end of sep.  Theres a 2 week break in sep. Then interviews start up in oct until feb.  And no interviews in dec because of break and finals.  This year they let people know who was on the wait list until May.  I saw on the class of 2016 Facebook page that someone gotten accepted last week.

this year is the first time they started interviews in july.  Normally they do two interviews in aug that are a week apart.  After the second interview they give calls to the two first group to interviews a couple days after the second interview.  I don't know what they are doing this year.  That is what happened to me two years ago.  Interviewed aug 24 and got a call aug 28.  I was part of the second group.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone still waiting for interview? I applied super early and still haven't heard anything from Drexel - it's weird considering I already attended one interview and have two invites at other programs (one in NY) and I'm from down south - I was looking forward to this program

Archived