Application for Fall 2014

• 2 weeks later...

I know the wait can be very agonizing. I applied to Downstate, Sophie Davis, and York. Fortunately, back in Feb I was accepted into Downstate's program and I am attending their program. I think this works out for the both of us; thats one less seat filled @ York College if I were accepted and one chance greater for you to occcupy a seat... Best of luck to you as well!!!!

Hi guys how are you, I have recently applied into the sophie davis Pa program with a gpa of 3.4 and all the required classes , personal statement and reference letters. Everything was sent out by the necessary time however i received this today 

Dear Applicant, 

We have received and reviewed your application for admission to the City College/ 
Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education Physician Assistant Program at Harlem Hospital 
Center for the fall of 2014. While many of our applicants are qualified, competition for a place 
in the Program is extremely strong. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you admission to the 
Program. 

Upon calling sophie davis and asking why I was rejected the assistant dean stated that the UPAC never sent in my transcript??? Which is weird because i paid and had it sent over to the campus, i cannot find a number to contact the upac and am very upset about this since I am now thrown back another year for a mistake that is not mine. IS there anything that i can do?

• 1 month later...

Hello All!

I will also be starting at York this fall, congrats to everyone who was accepted! I think it would be a good idea to start a Facebook group,so that we can get to know each other and answer each others questions. Let me know what you think?!!!! 

- Denisse 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived