Sign in to follow this  
connorn89

Seeking PA shadowing in St. Louis, MO area / Metro East / Edwardsville, IL Area

I am about to graduate from SIUe with my BS in BioMedical Science, and I need PA shadowing experience before I can apply to PA school. I am not from around here, so knowing the right people has been hard. I could have one in my hometown, but I do not want to move back home. Please message with any help! Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jersey33
      What is the process of creating a clinical site or at least an affiliation with a doctor or organization for one student to do a rotation at? I have been desperately trying to get clinical rotations in CA, my home, while I am currently out of state. I have situational depression and I know that being able to do rotations back at home would help immensely with my focus, happiness, and health, but my school won't budge in helping me. Their reasoning was that it's too much work for them to make affiliations with new sites. I have found doctors willing to take me in for rotations though, so the only thing left would be the paperwork which I thought was in large part filled out by the preceptor. Does anyone know anything about this, and if so, could you please help me understand?
    • By rar22
      Hi!
      Just wanted to start this for anyone who is looking to apply to Dominican Univeristy’s PA Program! I’m a current student in their program, so please let me know if you have any questions with applying!! 
      Good luck!! 
    • By LeeMichelle
      Hello all, 
      My name is Michelle, an aspiring Physician Assistant. I am currently working on my CASPA application, and I would like to ask for your help. I am in need of a PA shadowing opportunity in the Los Angeles area. I have been reaching out to different websites and hospitals for an opportunity, but I've always been turned down. I hope you can help me find this opportunity. Thank you!    
    • By illini16
      I have recently been accepted to both Midwestern University and Rosalind Franklin. I liked both schools very much and am having a hard time making a decision. Both schools are tied in rankings and both are newer with nice facilities and resources. I was wondering if anyone had any input on information that may make my decision easier. Specifically, does anyone know anything about school reputations, job opportunities, career preparation, etc? Any help is appreciated! 
    • By AU430
      I will be moving to Chicago after graduation in June - trying to get a feel for the place. I see some of the past posts are a bit outdated - so wanted to get the new skinny on things. Please feel free to answer some or all the questions below. 

For starters:
      1. Average Salary for new PA grad
      2. Are there any particular hospitals with any PA-ran services or known to be "PA friendly" for that matter? Interested in job opportunities in Internal Medicine or Outpatient Medicine at this time but still open to any good initial job opp post PA school. 
      3. Any licensing advice to make the process smooth is greatly welcomed 

Many Thanks! 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More