PA Article

Guest Paula

Fair piece and better than most.  I am not an extension of the physician I work with as we have not been grafted together.  Plus we wouldn't look good as siamese twins.  He is ADHD and I am a thinker.  His head  bobbles one way and mine is held with my chin cupped in my hand.  

Work under the auspices of......first time I've seen it stated that way: aus pice (os pish) 1. omen or sign. 2. divination of prophecy, esp. one made on the basis of the flight of birds. 3. also, auspices. circumstance or condition, especially one that indicates success. 4. under the auspices of. under the patronage or guidance of.  {Latin auspicium divination by observing the actions of birds, from avis bird + specere to look. 

Who knew?

I receive updates daily from google regarding trending PA articles, news, etc., on the web.  Just random news that has to do with the profession.  Many of the articles I'm sent make me cringe.  This was the first article that left me with a very much positive feeling overall about how the profession was characterized.  Hence the sharing.

Archived