DNPs Allowed to Supervise PAs Under New Washington Law

good one. a little more subtlety and you might have had me : "proposed law in WA state would allow NPs to supervise PAs without a masters degree" I might have believed....only because someone might actually propose it....not that it would pass.....I hope.....

The pic wouldn't load for me for ages...you almost got me Mike :)

If I had done it better, I would have only linked it to the photo saying it was a link to the new law and let people's blood start to boil while they are waiting for the photo.

• 1 month later...

LOL. That was great. I just about said "no &$(#$@ way!!"...... in the middle of a Cardiovascular symposium ;-)

My wife and I are currently practicing in Florida and are probably going to relocate to either Washington or Oregon next year. We're mostly interested in working Primary Care in a rural area to help pay off our student loans. Any insight that y'all could offer would be appreciated.

Terry

LOL. That was great. I just about said "no &$(#$@ way!!"...... in the middle of a Cardiovascular symposium ;-)

My wife and I are currently practicing in Florida and are probably going to relocate to either Washington or Oregon next year. We're mostly interested in working Primary Care in a rural area to help pay off our student loans. Any insight that y'all could offer would be appreciated.

Terry

lots of options for rural primary care in OR and WA. you should have no problem finding a job.

Thanks for the answer, EMEDPA. I appreciate it. I kind of got the opinion that Oregon is biased towards ARNPs over PAs. I really want to avoid that as were moving from a NP biased state (Florida). Is there more parity in Washington?

definitely WA>OR

Archived