January 2015 Start

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I also received my acceptance yesterday!  A week or two earlier than I was expecting to hear anything, which is very nice. :)

I interviewed with approx. 8 people and they all seemed like great candidates to me.  I was immediately curious about how quickly the class would fill up.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Howdy all! I interviewed recently and was accepted yesterday also! Congrats to everyone else who's heard back :) Do you all know if there's a FB group yet?

P.S. To anyone who's been waitlisted, they did stress that many folks in the class were originally on the waitlist too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just received a call on Oct. 8th offering an interview for Oct. 28th.  Needless to say I am very exicted!  Also for all you that are still waiting for an interview for this school or any other school, keep thinking positive all the way up until the day that you receive the official rejection. :-)

Congrats to everyone who was accepted and future classmates! I live in Jacksonville beach but will be trying to find an apartment to rent in Tampa, anyone have any tips or know of any good places to live? I look forward to meeting you

I interviewed October 14th was wondering how long it took till you heard you were accepted?

Archived