CASPA 2014-2015

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi everyone! Just wanted to give an update that I was accepted yesterday to the Coudersport campus and am on the wait list for Clearfield!! Good luck to all who may still be waiting.:)

Hey minalynn, I don't know if you still read this, but I'm giving it a shot. I got on the wait list for this year, and I wanted to know what position you started at when you were on the list. I'm at 88, and it seems pretty hopeless that that many people would give up their spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! I was third on the waitlist. It is such a long wait but well worth it. I dont remember exact spots for other people, but there were some students who were pretty low on the waitlist that got a seat because some people who were in between/middle of list may have chosen a different school in the mean time. I am not sure how many people would give up their seats, but some that are chosen by the school initially may not have lock haven as their top choice and are potentially just holding onto the seat until the school they want most offers them admission. You could always email the program every now and then and ask if your position has changed to see where you stand. I think they fill seats up until about two weeks before classes start which is the third Monday in May, although they try to fill them before then. Hope this helps some and best of luck to you!

Archived