CASPA 2014-2015

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was anyone else on here accepted to Main Campus? I'm very excited and would love to meet any other people accepted! As far as the interview, don't worry too much about the test (if you want to review anything, look over your anatomy). The faculty are extremely helpful and nice and really just want to get to know you as a person. Good luck on interviews coming up! :)

I was accepted to main campus! Someone should start a Facebook page for accepted students.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HopefulTCN,

No news yet!  Only the initial post-interview e-mail saying I would hear back in December.  I originally interpreted that as a wait list email, but may have been over analyzing.  Good luck to you!  I am still holding out hope for an acceptance.

-Kelsi

HopefulTCN,

No news yet!  Only the initial post-interview e-mail saying I would hear back in December.  I originally interpreted that as a wait list email, but may have been over analyzing.  Good luck to you!  I am still holding out hope for an acceptance.

-Kelsi

When I interviewed, they said that a majority of the people were going to get an email about hearing back in December with only a couple getting acceptances immediately!  I was one of the lucky few but technically you are not waitlisted!  Good luck!

Congrats on your acceptance! I chose Harrisburg because I can commute there. From what I hear, the classroom experiences will be similar since instructors from any branch could be teaching depending on the unit. I think it all comes down to personal preference in outside of class activities/oppotunities. I'm guessing main campus may be more appealing for traditional students bc of extras the university campus could offer.

I'm so overwhelmed right now. I was accepted and am currently accepted to clearfield and on the waitlist at main and harrisburg. For some of you who have been accepted, can you give me an idea as to why you chose a particular campus? Thanks so much!

Congratulations!  I am similiar to RTtoPA. I'm originally from a suburb of Harrisburg and I am very familiar with the area and that is why I chose Harrisburg.  I pretty much second the post above me.  Main campus would give you more of a college feel while the others are either in remote areas (I think Coudersport and Clearfield are both like that), while Harrisburg is more urban. The classrooms have the same technology and offerings throughout the campuses.  

I'm so overwhelmed right now. I was accepted and am currently accepted to clearfield and on the waitlist at main and harrisburg. For some of you who have been accepted, can you give me an idea as to why you chose a particular campus? Thanks so much!

Wow, Congratulations! Very exciting.  I am still waiting to hear back and am very nervous!  Did you get accepted into any other programs?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived