2015 Cycle

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I never received anything at all from them.  I had to call and harass them to find out I have been placed on the waiting list.  I called last week and found out the class is set and they will no longer pull applicants from the waiting list.

Same Here. Except I was flat out rejected and they did not care to contact me through email or phone about the rejection and I interviewed back in September of 2014.  Quite honestly I am not satisfied with the way they handled the process after interviews.  I guess it is what it is but fair warning to those applying this 2015-2016 cycle, it may take a while to hear from admissions if you are waitlisted or rejected.  

• 2 weeks later...

Same Here. Except I was flat out rejected and they did not care to contact me through email or phone about the rejection and I interviewed back in September of 2014.  Quite honestly I am not satisfied with the way they handled the process after interviews.  I guess it is what it is but fair warning to those applying this 2015-2016 cycle, it may take a while to hear from admissions if you are waitlisted or rejected.  

Actually, we did send correspondence to all applicants.  May I suggest that before you post on this website about how poor the process is, you be fair that it may have gone to your spam, etc.  

Not to throw fuel on the fire, but I also did not receive any message after an email in late September stating that decisions were pending - and I check my spam box regularly.

Though, I suppose it's neither here nor there as the cycle has since been over and new one has begun.

Actually, we did send correspondence to all applicants.  May I suggest that before you post on this website about how poor the process is, you be fair that it may have gone to your spam, etc.  

Not to throw fuel on the fire, but I also did not receive any message after an email in late September stating that decisions were pending - and I check my spam box regularly.

Though, I suppose it's neither here nor there as the cycle has since been over and new one has begun.

Ms. Smith: My message in no shape or form meant to be disrespectful to your institution however, I did check my emails (including the spam folder) very frequently.  I had no personal complaints about the staff or students in the program but I do have the right to express my frustration on how the process was handled after interviews.  I am not bitter, it was a great learning experience and I wish good luck to everyone applying for the next cycle. Take Care 

Ms. Smith: My message in no shape or form meant to be disrespectful to your institution however, I did check my emails (including the spam folder) very frequently.  I had no personal complaints about the staff or students in the program but I do have the right to express my frustration on how the process was handled after interviews.  I am not bitter, it was a great learning experience and I wish good luck to everyone applying for the next cycle. Take Care 

I have learned that when you are dealing with thousands of applicants you will never make everyone happy, so your comments are fine.

Archived