2015 Cycle

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

i submitted my supplemental application on July 24th and still haven't heard anything....anyone else still waiting 

Yea, I submitted mine around the 13th of July, haven't heard anything. But last cycle, I didn't hear from them till about late September. So hoping they are still sending invites out. 

Yea, I submitted mine around the 13th of July, haven't heard anything. But last cycle, I didn't hear from them till about late September. So hoping they are still sending invites out. 

Oh, okay yes i hope invites are still happening...just so nerve racking checking my emails everyday. Hope you hear something soon.  have you been on an interview before? 

Oh, okay yes i hope invites are still happening...just so nerve racking checking my emails everyday. Hope you hear something soon.  have you been on an interview before? 

I agree with you, I check my email about every hour. And thank you! I hope you hear back soon as well! I interviewed last year in October, but didn't get in. Hoping I get another chance, lets see. 

I agree with you, I check my email about every hour. And thank you! I hope you hear back soon as well! I interviewed last year in October, but didn't get in. Hoping I get another chance, lets see. 

Thank you...oh i hope you do..do you mind telling me how the interview was, what to expect. 

Thank you...oh i hope you do..do you mind telling me how the interview was, what to expect. 

I would like to know how the interview is as well. Please message me. Any help would be appreciated, I'm a reapplicant

It was very laid back, they hold an orientation and then send everyone off into groups of either tours or interview. Two interviews, 20 minutes each with two faculty members. Questions that they ask can either be from your application (so make sure you know what you wrote for supplemental application and CASPA essays) or they will give you a scenario and you have to give an answer of how you would approach the situation. Also, be sure to answer questions about yourself, hobbies and etc. Everyone was very nice and helpful and the school is in the hospital so you have all the facilities right there. I was told to practice my interview skills thus hoping to get a second chance to show the improvement. I'd say be yourself and answer to the best of your ability. Good luck! 

It was very laid back, they hold an orientation and then send everyone off into groups of either tours or interview. Two interviews, 20 minutes each with two faculty members. Questions that they ask can either be from your application (so make sure you know what you wrote for supplemental application and CASPA essays) or they will give you a scenario and you have to give an answer of how you would approach the situation. Also, be sure to answer questions about yourself, hobbies and etc. Everyone was very nice and helpful and the school is in the hospital so you have all the facilities right there. I was told to practice my interview skills thus hoping to get a second chance to show the improvement. I'd say be yourself and answer to the best of your ability. Good luck! 

thank you so much! good luck to you too 

I just received an interview invite for November 6th! Kind of late, but I am still very excited. Anyone else going on this date?

I received an interview for Nov 6th as well! I'm so excited! I chose the 8am session, hope to see you there! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived