2015 Cycle

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I submitted mine the Tuesday after it was received, so two business days after. I haven't heard anything back yet, and from back reading there seems to be three interview dates. I suppose if you don't get the first round there's still two more, supposing they're following the same model.

I'm guessing if you weren't contacted yet, then you were not among the first round of interviews for the October 7th date. Judging by the posts on the page above, it looks like everyone submitted theirs shortly after getting it, and were informed in a batch earlier this week. 

I'm in the same boat as you hoping for a November or December date, it would seem. At least, if they follow the 3-month 2-session model they did in years past that is. 

Hi guys, Iv'e been out of town and just made it back in time to submit the supp this morning.  Did you guys receive any kind of confirmation email after submitting?  Iv'e rechecked the supp email address a few too many times to make sure I sent it to the right address!  Haha.  

Archived