OHIO DAYTON UNIVERSITY

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Of course! I completed all of my prerequisites, shadowed a ton, and started volunteering for the Red Cross as a FAST team member to gain more patient care hours. I felt great about my interview last year the faculty are all very easy to talk to, no trick questions. The interview is pretty much behavioral based questions like tell me about a time when… there is also an essay and a group activity. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A girl I know got the same letter. Fortunately, she was accepted at several other schools. Her GPA was 3.73 overall with a science of 3.58 but didn't get invited to interview at UD. Not sure if GPA is the ticket here. Maybe a lot of work experience is what they are looking for.

My GPA is a 3.5 science GPA is 3.75. They said in my interview that they heavily weight the science GPA. Hang in there! This was my second time applying.

I wonder do they compute Pre-Req's GPA ?? Amy kidwall  , was asking about pending pre-req's in dec so i was positive abt interview .they don't have any stats on their website

When I applied last year I still had 3 outstanding prereqs and I did get an interview but was not offered a seat. This year I had no outstanding prereqs. While I do have PC hours I do not have many ~300. I think they heavily weigh the science GPA not your overall GPA.

when you say science GPA , does that mean Science Pre-req GPA . Reason , i am a foreign graduate ( masters degree ) with only pre-req GPA 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived