California: Chapman University

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I just received an interview invitation for Chapman University PA on September 22, 2016. Could anybody from the August or earlier interview rounds tell me how the format of the whole interview and interview questions asked?

Good luck to everyone applying this year!

I think the most important thing is to be yourself. They are really just trying to get to know you, and decide if you are a good fit for the program. If you got an interview invitation, that means you have already impressed them on paper, and now they just want to get to know you more. So just relax and be yourself.

Good luck!!

Yup! I was there on the 27th :) What's your name?

And I could not agree more with the advice. It is very laid back. They truly want to be sure you have a good understanding of the profession as well as how you will contribute to the program and profession based on your background. Relax, be yourself, and most importantly HAVE FUN! Good luck!

The interview is super laid back and very personable. You get one on one time with the interviewers, and you also get some time with all of the faculty/other interviewers. I know people have probably told you this, but be yourself. They truly want to see if you are a fit for the program, and if the program is a fit for you. As long as you know your application, about the profession, and how your experience applies to the profession/program, you will do great!

Good luck tomorrow :) If you hear any updates on the accreditation status let us know!

And in regards to the previous post about rolling admissions, I believe they are doing rolling admissions. Hope this helps!

I interview tomorrow and was wondering if anyone could give some insight on the format of the interview style. 2 on 1 or 1 on 1 interviews? I am excited to interview! This is an excellent school and I know that they are working to make this an excellent program.

How was your interview today??? Hope everything went smoothly for you. Did they say anything about accreditation status?

Has anyone that interviewed on August 18th heard anything? Has anyone received any denials?

I only received an email at the end of august stating "it was a pleasure to meet you." The email mainly talked about that they would find out if they become accredited in september and if I had any questions that I could contact them. Thats about it... this waiting game is stressful haha

I literally submitted my apps only two weeks ago and already have an interview offer for October 27th! Very excited. Not going to lie, I assumed it was a rejection email due to how quick the response was. Does anyone know how many seats Chapman is offering? I am assuming I am on the tail end of interviews as I submitted all my apps together for October 1st deadline in mid September. Congrats on everyone who got an interview and anyone who got accepted!

(:

Archived