PANCE RATES?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes that was my question. Thank you! Also, do they have an in-state preference? I'm from Texas and wanting to apply there

• Not sure what this means... are you asking what the PANCE pass rates are? If you are looking for info about it, I'm pretty sure they have it posted on the website, but my class (c/o 2013) had a 100% 1st time PANCE pass rate.

1. they have had improving PANCE pass rates over the past year, with last year's graduating class reaching 100%. The class of 2014 will begin taking theirs after May 3. 

2. They do not have any in-state preference. About 2/3 of my class were from out of state. 

3. They have people who spend hours a day browsing social media and forums for unprofessional posts... They have zero tolerance for professional disregard or deliberate conflict. Although there are many posts similar to "??? see title" on the web, it isn't an effective means of communication on a professional level.

Best of luck with your application process! 

Archived