Accepted 2015 MCPHS-Manchester

Hey! I was wondering the same thing! So I called the Admissions office. They said they were just finishing up getting those who started this fall all settled in, but now that thats all done we should start to see the closed Facebook group they will begin, reading material, immunizations, etc. Courtney said it would happen within the next two weeks or so! Looking forward to meeting you all in January!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, everyone! 

My name is Jessica, and I'm a second year student at MCPHS at the Manchester campus (very soon to be a graduate!) I just wanted to let you all that are still looking for apts know that I stayed at a Red Oak apartment that was about 25 minutes away from the school (walking) but they also have some apts closer to the school that you might be interested in. When I first moved in, they had an awesome special of $500 off first month's rent, and I'm not sure about now, but if anyone is interested in knowing about any upcoming specials, you can call  603-988-1154 to speak to Gilbert, one of the leasing consultants (and my husband :) ) His email is gilbert@redoakapts.com if you wish to communicate with him this way, and this way, he can send you a lot more information about the apts.

Good luck everyone! See you at orientation!

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Does anyone know if all prerequisites have to be completed before submitting the application?

I sent them email and asked the same question a week ago. Here is their reply "You are not required to have your prerequisite classes complete at the time you apply." Hope this helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hi all, I am also invited for MCPHS interview, but started worrying after see that they have essay writing as a part of interview. Did anybody have any ideas what kind of questions they ask for essay writing, just for examples?

The essays are not hard... Just a sample to see how you write... It is not like a test... If that helps?

Archived