The University i want to attend offers a pre-PA program and i was wondering if it's in my interest to go ahead and go to the 4 year school or attend community college and become an EMT to earn extra money and save up!?

Maybe you could explain your dilemma a bit more, and what attracts you to this particular pre-PA program.

Just FYI... you won't earn much as an EMT at all, and EMT jobs can be very difficult to come by. But it is good training and can help you gain some awesome experience to help prepare you for PA school and make you a competitive applicant. That's what I did.

I'm a bit confused. Maybe you could explain your dilemma a bit more.

Just FYI... you won't earn much as an EMT at all, and EMT jobs can be very difficult to come by. But it is good training and can help you gain some awesome experience to help prepare you for PA school and make you a competitive applicant. That's what I did.

Well some people have told me its more difficult to do a pre-professional program if you transfer when you're trying to finish the last 2 years. EMT does sound great to gain some experience. 

Archived