Mercer Class of 2014

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish CASPA would hurry up and do a mailing! I've got the supplemental app, GRE scores, updated transcript, got my CASPA done within days of it reopening, and after all of that effort, they haven't done their first mailing for the new cycle to the best of my knowledge... I went to the Mercer information session on 5/19 and really want to go here!

bluesguy... i would stay in touch with Amanda in admissions. I called for an update on their interviews and was curious if my app was in the early application pile, she said yes but the committee hadn't reviewed it yet and she would let me know soon. The next day I got an interview. So all that to say don't be afraid of calling admissions. but if caspa hasn't done anything yet there's not much you can do. good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering about interviews also. I called today, and she told me they are expecting, or just got (I couldn't tell, of course my phone started acting up) a mailing from CASPA, but hadn't sent out any emails yet. She acted like they are going through applications, because she recognized my name from my supplemental application.

Hey Devonp- congratulations on the interview! Did you apply in this current round of CASPA, or had you applied in their early admissions before April?

Good luck on your interview!

I applied in the early cycle. I submitted to CASPA on March 1st but my GRE scores were lost in the mail for 3 weeks so my app was not complete until nearly April. Anyway, I'm really excited about the interview, but I am not really sure what to expect as far as the questions go... so I will let ya know how it goes!!

Had my interview today... I feel like it went very well! Everyone is so nice and easy to talk to. Once I got there, I was not nervous at all... which was very surprising to me! The interview process was so laid back and the questions were pretty much just the "get to know you" type... There were 9 people who interviewed today and they all seemed to be very strong applicants so we shall see. Fingers crossed! :)

Had my interview today... I feel like it went very well! Everyone is so nice and easy to talk to. Once I got there, I was not nervous at all... which was very surprising to me! The interview process was so laid back and the questions were pretty much just the "get to know you" type... There were 9 people who interviewed today and they all seemed to be very strong applicants so we shall see. Fingers crossed! :)

Congratulations. The interview process is not intimidating at all. They truly want you to succeed. The interview process is all about making sure that you are a great fit for Mercer. I am glad that you had good day. Good luck!

Archived