Mercer Class of 2014

Yea, they would probably put you on hold until they get your grades. Or, depending on how the rest of your grades look and what the classes u are missing, they might just wait until they get your grades to interview you. No worries though- they interview up until september.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest guthriesm

The deadline is August 1st for the Jan 2012 cycle. If you wish to apply for the Jan 2013 cycle, contact the school and determine when you should submit your application.

Guest guthriesm

I wore a pants suit and got in...- it really is whatever you are comfortable in. If you wear a skirt, make sure you are comfortable sitting down, etc. Whatever you wear needs to be the one thing you AREN'T worried about during the interview process.

I interviewed yesterday and everything went great! It was a very relaxed environment, but most people still had nerves and jitters in the group interview, including myself. I did much better in the one on one exit interview with Dr. Lisa. She said I'm a strong applicant and I should hear within 2-3 weeks! I can not wait!

Guest guthriesm
They say priority is given to students who have the application submitted to Caspa by March 1st. I'm sure you still have a chance if you submit asap.

They continue interviewing into October. The best part about getting your app in early - they keep revisiting it and you can keep adding to it. So even if you are short on anything (HCE, some coursework, etc) go ahead and apply.

They do review all applications submitted prior to the final deadline (August 1, I think) but the later you apply, the lower chance of an interview. I applied in June and did not get an interview until September.

Yeah we were. We were in the same group. I'm Katie. It's great to hear you were accepted. Congrats to you and I will see you soon as I have cancelled my last interview and plan to attend Mercer. :)

I'm excited to see you there, Katie. Are you sure we were in the same interview group, though? I don't remember that name from my group :-( Could you tell me more about yourself? I am VERY MUCH a "details person", so I may remember you based on your undergrad institution or something else. Feel free to PM if you'd like.

Archived