Sign in to follow this  
devonp

Mercer Class of 2014

Yea, they would probably put you on hold until they get your grades. Or, depending on how the rest of your grades look and what the classes u are missing, they might just wait until they get your grades to interview you. No worries though- they interview up until september.

I Got accepted also! are you committing to Mercer or are you applying other places? and I had my interview on the 21st as well, Which group where you in? did we meet?

Guest guthriesm

Congrats Future GA Peach and Wmm1026. Good luck on deciding if you are going to attend Mercer!

I Got accepted also! are you committing to Mercer or are you applying other places? and I had my interview on the 21st as well, Which group where you in? did we meet?

Congrats to you, as well!

If you want to get in for the Jan 2012 class. Should you have submitted your application already or do you submit it in the CASPA cycle that just opened up in April? Thanks.

Guest guthriesm

The deadline is August 1st for the Jan 2012 cycle. If you wish to apply for the Jan 2013 cycle, contact the school and determine when you should submit your application.

Guest guthriesm

Congratulations Hopes579! You should change your status to PA Student. :-)

Hey y'all can anyone on this thread fill me in on the types of questions they ask in an interview? I have my interview coming up and I"m getting a little nervous.

thanks a lot!

I have an interview on May 23rd. Any advice?

I have an interview on that day, too! I'm pretty nervous/excited to have been offered the opportunity. Question: Pant suit or skirt suit?

I would say go with what you feel the most comfortable/confident in. I don't think it really matters which you choose as long as you feel good in it.

I wore a dress to my PA school interview and I got accepted. So I agree with dreamer818's comment.

Guest guthriesm

I wore a pants suit and got in...- it really is whatever you are comfortable in. If you wear a skirt, make sure you are comfortable sitting down, etc. Whatever you wear needs to be the one thing you AREN'T worried about during the interview process.

They say priority is given to students who have the application submitted to Caspa by March 1st. I'm sure you still have a chance if you submit asap.

I interviewed yesterday and everything went great! It was a very relaxed environment, but most people still had nerves and jitters in the group interview, including myself. I did much better in the one on one exit interview with Dr. Lisa. She said I'm a strong applicant and I should hear within 2-3 weeks! I can not wait!

Guest guthriesm
They say priority is given to students who have the application submitted to Caspa by March 1st. I'm sure you still have a chance if you submit asap.

They continue interviewing into October. The best part about getting your app in early - they keep revisiting it and you can keep adding to it. So even if you are short on anything (HCE, some coursework, etc) go ahead and apply.

They do review all applications submitted prior to the final deadline (August 1, I think) but the later you apply, the lower chance of an interview. I applied in June and did not get an interview until September.

Accepted as of this morning!

I believe we were interviewed on the same day (?). If you choose Mercer, we will be classmates! I received a call from Mrs. Jordana this afternoon, and I have been invited to join the class also!

Yeah we were. We were in the same group. I'm Katie. It's great to hear you were accepted. Congrats to you and I will see you soon as I have cancelled my last interview and plan to attend Mercer. :)

Yeah we were. We were in the same group. I'm Katie. It's great to hear you were accepted. Congrats to you and I will see you soon as I have cancelled my last interview and plan to attend Mercer. :)

I'm excited to see you there, Katie. Are you sure we were in the same interview group, though? I don't remember that name from my group :-( Could you tell me more about yourself? I am VERY MUCH a "details person", so I may remember you based on your undergrad institution or something else. Feel free to PM if you'd like.