How many classes per semester do you take?

I don't blame you for asking but in practice it turns out to be kind of a meaningless question.

The organization of classes is often not the same as regular college and different programs pack their information into different course names. Some classes meet all day some days (like anatomy) and some are shorter and more sporadic (like professional ethics). 

In my program, some classes ran for just a quarter (our summer "anatomy boot camp", fall physiology), some ran for 2 and a half quarters (pharm) and one ran for 3 quarters (patho).

I often had a hard time remembering which class a particular lecture was for. Was this Patho or was it Diagnostics...or something else entirely? Didn't matter; just get ready for another blast from the firehouse of knowledge!

Agree with the above that the question is kind of meaningless. We have 1 classroom and they just switch the lecturers out every couple of hours. Class is from roughly 8-5 every day with generally an hour for lunch. 21 credit hours this semester spread over 7 classes. Info is cumulative and can be (and is) tested in multiple classes. 

Archived