MCPHS Worcester January 2015 - Accepted

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fitzy,

Thank you for your response. So when CASPA opened April 17 2014, when would I potentially start if I were accepted.. because on CASPA it said "January 2015 start date." Sorry, I'm just confused.

Thank you

So does this mean that we have applied to 2016 if we applied after April 17, 2014?? I was confused by the January 2015 start date and seeing that people have interview/accepted before CASPA opened!

I agree, it can be a little confusing. CASPA has two different options for MCPHS-Worcester.

MA MCPHS University – Worcester (January 2015 start) 8/1/2014

MA MCPHS University – Worcester (January 2016 start) 3/1/2015

Just select the program with the start date you want when you are picking your participating programs. A lot of us that were accepted participated in the previous CASPA cycle, just like you would if you applied to the 2016 start date.

My biggest suggestion would be to contact MCPHS-Worcester before you submit your applications. Make sure they are still offering interviews/positions for the class starting in 2015. These forums are great for getting other applicants opinion, but we can not give you any official answer.

Hi Hiral905, do you remember when you received your financial aid package? I called the office and they said that we would get it late October. That seems rather late though seeing as payment is due by December 15. Also, did they offer enough to cover all expenses or did you have to take out private loans? Thanks!

Hi Hiral905, do you remember when you received your financial aid package? I called the office and they said that we would get it late October. That seems rather late though seeing as payment is due by December 15. Also, did they offer enough to cover all expenses or did you have to take out private loans? Thanks!

Yea we got ours around the same time. Though it may not seem like it, it was plenty of time to get it through. And yeah for the most part everyone was satisfied with their loans. I haven't heard people complain about it at all

So I called the admissions office and they informed me that they should be setting up a Facebook page around September. Anyway, I was planning on using the page to see who was interested in off-campus housing to hopefully save some money.

- Paul

Also looking to live off campus! 

Hey everyone, myself and my soon to be wife will be moving to Ashland, MA on August 1 from Chicago.....it would be nice to meet some of my future classmates since we still have an eternity until classes start!

I agree! I live in Mass and think it would be cool for those of us that are already in the area to meet up at some point before we start.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi All!

I was accepted to the 2015 PA Program somewhere around March and have made a deposit, although I am still waiting to hear back from other schools. I am looking to live off-campus, but need to wait on other program's decision before starting that process. I look forward to meeting you all and hope we have a great 2 years!

Archived