MCPHS Worcester January 2015 - Accepted

Hi, everyone! Congratulations on your acceptance into MCPHS! I am a first year on the Worcester Campus, and I also participated in some of your interview sessions. If you guys have any questions at all, please feel free to message me! I know when I got accepted I had a lot of questions that I had to wait to get answered, so anything I can do to help let me know! Congrats again!

Marlesa

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick question for those of you who have been accepted. Have you finished taking all the required prerequisites? I am still in need of completing Biochemistry, and am having a tough time finding somewhere to take it. Any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated! 

Yes, I had finished all pre-reqs prior to applying. Most of the programs I applied to required it. I would just start checking all of the colleges around you for a summer course. It is a pretty intensive course and there is a chance that it might only be offered as a full-term fall course.

I completed all my prereqs last semester too. For Biochem I agree with Fitzy look all around but you might be hard pressed to find one for summer that was an intense class. Also if you find one double check MCPHS policy, I believe they only count prereqs taken over the summer at four year schools. Good luck if you need any help with the class when you get in shoot me a message and I'll see what I can do

I don't think they need to be completed at a 4 your school, just make sure it is regionally accredited.

"Prerequisites (as indicated above) must have been completed at a regionally accredited college or university with a grade of C or better. Math and science courses must be completed no more than 10 years prior to the anticipated date of matriculation to MCPHS University."

Hi, i emailed them they are conducting more interviews soon.  I submitted my app real late so I am kind of worried that I won't be getting anything.  Anyone now what they mostly weigh decisions on?  Im a little worried my person statement is lacking...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived