I took Anatomy...now I want to take Anatomy & Physiology?

I took a semester of Human Anatomy. There is no university near me that offers only Physiology for me to finish my pre-reqs, they only offer A&P 1 and A&P2. Would it look bad if I take A&P 1 and A&P2 if I already took Anatomy? Isn't that like repeating a course? I did well in Anatomy. 

If you did well in Anatomy, I don't think anyone will question why you took A&P 1 and 2 afterwards. I would assume most faculty understand that different programs have varying requirements. When I was in contact with a variety of programs before application, I got the sense that UNE online courses are among the most recognized ones. Still, you should look into each prospective school you apply to regarding its own guidelines.

I wouldn't worry if I am in your position! =)     (if finances are not much of a factor.....!)

Don't worry about it. I was in a similar situation. I took a physiology course at my university and got an A but many of the schools I wanted to apply to wouldn't accept it because the title was "Mammalian Physiology" even though everything we learned about was human physiology. So I just re-took it at a CC nearby. Nobody asked about it at the interviews and if they do you have an acceptable reason for it.

I have to do the same thing. I have taken Human Physiology, but all the schools around my new city only have A&P I and II. 

It won't hurt to retake it as it will be more recent coursework to prove you still are competent and have retained that knowledge. 

Be careful about taking an online physiology class w/lab. My research has shown that a lot of schools wont take online labs.

Archived