jayjaysparkles

Applying for Fall 2014!!!

I interviewed on March 17th. They didn't say which program but I can post when I get my acceptance package.

Oh okay thank you! I was invited for the 17th but interviewed the 18th. 

I received a phone call this morning that I was accepted!!! I interviewed March 19! I was told it was ferocious competition this year! Congratulations to everyone...this is going to be awesome

Anyone receive their acceptance packages yet? I thought she said 2-3 days but I guess not! Anxiously waiting to see if its the 2 or 3 year! 

For those of you that got accepted, mind sharing your stats?  Thanks!

cumulative GPA 3.5, 4,000 hours of direct patient care (medical assistant), an extra 2,000 hours of random health care experience (pharmacy, volunteering, research). 

I haven't received my package yet, either...my stats are 8,000 or so HCE, low cumulative gpa due to low undergrad scores but last 150 credit hours about 3.8, tons of volunteer work in free clinics and special Olympics, used gpa from grad school instead of GRE scores gradgpa-3.85, currently work EMS about 2 years..leadership and networking like crazy!

Hello,

New here. Congrats to those accepted!

For those who did not get acceptance offers, did anyone get a rejection via e-mail or regular mail yet? Does anyone know anything about how the waitlist works?

I also received the acceptance package via e-mail today... 2 year program as requested! So excited to start in August :) 

• Upvote 1

Congrats to you both!! Does it mention when classes start and when is orientation?

Congrats to you both!! Does it mention when classes start and when is orientation?

Thank you! It doesn't say when classes start, just says August, but orientation is July 30

Hello All! I've never posted on here, but I just came across this thread. I was accepted into the 3 year track (of which I desired) and I received my acceptance package via email today as well. I'm really looking forward to meeting others who have also been accepted and will be attending. Good luck to everyone else; don't lose faith. It took me awhile to get in this program. I'm a living testament of how being persistent and determined pays off. 

• Upvote 1

Congrats to all those accepted :) Can anyone provide any insight on how the alternate list works at UDM?  How many students, etc?  Thank you!

Could the accepted applicants tell me how much time they have been given to officially accept their seat?

Congrats to all those accepted :) Can anyone provide any insight on how the alternate list works at UDM? How many students, etc? Thank you!

That's what I wanted to know as well.