gfcm123

Touro Manhattan Class of 2017

Hi Everyone, 

My name is Christina and I started this forum for people who have been accepted into Touro Manhattan Class of 2017, so we could all start getting in contact and ask each other questions. I also tried starting a Facebook group but a group cannot be created unless you have at a least one member and I don't know anyone else who is accepted yet so hopefully I get to know some of you so I can start the group! I am also looking into moving into the city and hope to find some roommates to move into the city with. 

Hi everyone!

Congratulations on your acceptances! I received an acceptance email today too and am planning on attending. So excited :)

I think that starting a Facebook group would be a great idea so that we can all get to know each other. gfcm123, private message me and I'll send you my details so you can add me on Facebook and then start the group?

Congratulations everyone on your acceptances! How was the interview? I have my interview next thursday February 27th. Any pointers and should I bring anything with me?

Hi everyone!

Congratulations on your acceptances! I received an acceptance email today too and am planning on attending. So excited :)

I think that starting a Facebook group would be a great idea so that we can all get to know each other. gfcm123, private message me and I'll send you my details so you can add me on Facebook and then start the group

I received my acceptance letter and I will be attending also.  I would love to help you start up a fb group.  I am sending you my info in a private message.

Hi everyone!

I think that starting a Facebook group would be a great idea so that we can all get to know each other. gfcm123, private message me and I'll send you my details so you can add me on Facebook and then start the group

I received my acceptance letter and I will be attending also.  I would love to help you start up a fb group.  I am sending you my info in a private message.

When did you interview? And how many days after you received your acceptance?

Thanks!

You guys think rejection letters are sent at the end or have people been hearing already? I interviewed Jan 13th and am feeling a bit discouraged.

I got my acceptance today!:) 

what is the name of the facebook group?

looking forward to meet all who plan to attend:)