Summer 2014 PA Applicants (June 3rd, 2014 Start Date)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

congratulations to those who got accepted. I had my interview April 17th and haven't heard anything yet. I believe that means a rejection. Do u have any idea if they are still accepting students. and for those who got accepted when did u receive the acceptance letter? and when was ur interview? do they send the decision by mail or email? thanks and good luck to everyone.

Michael

Hi guys,

congratulations to those who got accepted. I had my interview April 17th and haven't heard anything yet. I believe that means a rejection. Do u have any idea if they are still accepting students. and for those who got accepted when did u receive the acceptance letter? and when was ur interview? do they send the decision by mail or email? thanks and good luck to everyone.

Michael

Michael...I have heard people got accepted 10 days to as far as 2 mos. + out from interview. My acceptance was 6 weeks after interview approx. 

I would assume the class is full since we start in 2 weeks, so maybe they are choosing alternates. 

All acceptances are via email for notification. 

Good luck, perhaps you're an alt and if not just pursue for next year and you'll be that much more competitive. 

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived