• 1 month later...

PESI had a good tutorial to prepare you for DOT/NRCME national registry. We had to pay for the tutorial and exam up front and were reimbursed after receiving our registration. (About $400.00 using the PESI program) Most of it was common medical knowledge, but the specifics of qualifications was what I studied the most. You should be just fine, most of your PA training has prepared you for anything they will throw at you. Mandatory Certification starts this May, so I would get it done sooner, rather than later. Your employer has a vested interest in you passing the test, so they should assist you any way they can.

You have the unique opportunity to get in touch with the working men and women that work hard and deserve the best care we can offer, take advantage of what they have to offer you in experience and work ethic (even if its what NOT to do). Its a rewarding job that is never tedious, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Archived