Sign in to follow this  
Jooney

In-progress Science Classes Question

Hi,

If I have three in-progress classes in fall 2014 for the 2014-2015 cycle, them being physiology, anatomy, and microbiology, does anyone know if it will affect my chances to be accepted in the program? Thank you.

To be completely sure, I would either call or email the program directly and ask. I think I remember it saying all science prerequisites need to be done by the Fall semester before you start the program (if accepted). So if you complete all 3 by the end of Fall, it should be okay, but since those are 3 big prerequisites, that might be a problem. So definitely contact the school and ask. 

Thank you all for your time and your posts. I called this morning and the admissions replied saying that the science pre reqs must be finished be spring semester of the entering year. They also said that having in progress classes will not affect the admissions decision, so long as they are completed by the spring semester.