Accepted students beginning January 2015

I actually applied to AMC for entrance for January 2014. I had a ton of pending pre-requisites and ended up being rejected in November 2013. I reapplied in early December 2013 and received an interview invite at the end of January 2014. The interview was on 2/6.  It was a very, very pleasant experience. We had a small group and got to ask the faculty and staff a ton of questions. It was well organized and laid back which eased nerves. Some current PA students also spent some time with us and gave a nice tour of the facilities. The faculty, staff, and students that I met are awesome...super friendly and really into getting to know you as a person. It has a reputation as a great program and from my interview experience alone, I can see why. Good luck to you, Lauren528 and JK4, and and let me know if you have any other questions!! 

Great, thanks! Also, did you ever receive a confirmation email?  I know they received my supplemental since they cashed my check over three weeks ago but I have not heard anything.

I called admissions to find out who my advisor was, and they took the time to go over with me what documents they received from me and what they were still waiting on. They were extremely nice and helpful!! I also received a letter in the mail updating me when they had received my supplemental application. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Sandeezy,

I am pretty sure 1/5/15 is the start date of the program, including orientation. I do not believe there is a Facebook page yet but I can look into starting one. I currently live in the area but found an apartment closer to AMC on Craigslist. There are a ton of complexes in the area as well as apartments in houses. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived