I'm a 3rd semester PA student taking adult primary care medicine. Would it be helpful for me to start Kaplan pance q bank? Are there any other sources (preferably cheaper) that provide practice questions by topic/system? How about usmle step 2 questions? Our first exam for the class is coming up and as you can probably tell I'm having a bit of anxiety. Any advice welcome.

I'm a 3rd semester PA student taking adult primary care medicine. Would it be helpful for me to start Kaplan pance q bank? Are there any other sources (preferably cheaper) that provide practice questions by topic/system? How about usmle step 2 questions? Our first exam for the class is coming up and as you can probably tell I'm having a bit of anxiety. Any advice welcome.

Hey you can check out my site:

PhysicianAssistantBoards.com

Its a work in progress but everything is free. Trying to just give back as much as possible. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Goodluck w your studies.

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As other people said, there are a TON of good books out there.  I find that Q&A are the best way for me to learn, personally, and that's all I studied and passed my boards on the first try. 

Having said that, check out my Instagram "medicalboardreview".  I post lots of practice board questions that come straight out of Kaplan, Lange, USMLE, PACKRAT, etc.  It's completely free and a project I'm doing to help motivate myself.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived