WV- West Liberty University PA program

HI Ashley i was called for an interview for tomo i just wanted to ask you how was the interview process?

It is pretty informal. I had 2 group (there were 4 in my group) interviews with the different faculty members, they're pretty much what you would expect but with a few scenario questions. You also have a reading, writing, and math proficiency exam. You get a tour of the new building, and lunch is provided. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!! I received my call from WestLib and I'm in for 2014-2016 :) Have either of you received any more information after you sent in the deposit?

Congratulations! No I sent my deposit, and did not receive anything else but I have talked to the secretary who was very helpful with some of my questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

First, congrats to all of you who have been accepted and good luck to those still interviewing or waiting to hear back.  

I am a 2nd year - finishing up my clinical rotations in just 10.5 weeks :-)  If I can answer any questions, please feel free to email me (I don't get on here too much).  My email is jmkidder@westliberty.edu.

Best of luck,

Joelle K

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived