• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine:

Undergrad GPA: 2.96

Science GPA: 3.39

Last 60+ hours: >3.8

3000 Hours as EMT, ER Tech, CNA

That's the main part of it..I know I don't have a great chance this cycle. I actually asked if I could do a grade update with Heritage because I ended up going back to school full time after I submitted my application and have gotten straight A's since then. They didn't seem like they were willing to look at the updated grades. Not sure on that one. If they did, however, my stats look like this in their eyes:

Undergrad GPA: 3.11

Science GPA: 3.39

Last 60 Hours: >3.9

You?

Science GPA: 3.8

Undergrad: 3.0

Last 60 hours also 3.8

7000+ hours as an optician

2000 hours as a medical assistant

Finishing EMT course now

Volunteer Firefighter (Just started)

24 hours PA shadowing

Keep your chin up. I read somewhere in a previous post on this thread that there were 13 slots still open. That was on Nov. 7th when that information was posted. They are cool about that, and during the interviews they will give you a chance to make comments - make sure you tell them that then, briefly. They take lots of notes and will probably make a note of that for you. 

I received interview invitation for Jan 10th and am so excited and terrified ! I will be starting another thread on here for those of us interviewing on the 10th and would love to swap information and possibly meet up the day before so that we can all quell the nerves a bit.

Please join that thread: "1/10/15 Heritage University Interview Group".

I am also looking for any information/advice etc from those of you that have interviewed previously. Especially regarding the "group exercise" and specific information about the interview process.

Looking forward to this opportunity and meeting many of you.

I received an email tonight about being on the interview waitlist and would find out 12/17 if I get an interview or not.  I'm assuming this all depends on which of you decline an interview that have other offers. Best of luck to all that have received an interview so far and I hope to see you in January.  Those that haven't received an email don't give up hope.  Best of luck to all!!

Archived