Class of 2016

I heard it was May 19th as well. I was told that the summer semester follows the same as what the undergrad does. If this is the case, the PA program summer semester would be May 19th - July 25th (based on the academic calendar of LHU undergrad). We should find out soon enough, though. Hopefully we get the information packets sooner rather than later!

Hey everyone, I am accepted into main campus. But I had emailed Ms. Beers about 5 days ago and she said that they were working on a class list and that it would be available within the next week or so. Not sure which website she is referring to, but that is the only information I have received from them since sending in my deposit.

Anyone receive any other information lately?

Hey Ben there is a post about the interviews from there. I emailed Lori about a class I am finishing and asked when we would receive information and she said they will send it soon.. hopefully in the next few weeks. I don't think there is a facebook group yet. Do you want to create one?

I wouldn't mind starting a Facebook group. I'm a but concerned about housing though - I've tried a couple times to get in touch with the program but my calls haven't been returned.  Do you know if that is something that is set up for us, or if we should be setting that up for ourselves ahead of time? 

Ben, the PA I work for went to Lock Haven (Hence why I applied there), and he told me they send a class list and some people go to realtors or find houses online and ask the classmates if they want to room together or just find their own housing. I don't think the school figures out the housing unless you want to live in the doorms.

We should get the FB group going so we can start posting about housing if anyone wants to find a house and share! I am all up for it since I live out of state.

I emailed Curtis from Clearfield about the academic calendar.  He said:

During the first year of the PA Program (the didactic phase) we will be following the University’s Academic Calendar including the “Summer Extended” calendar and the standard Fall and Spring Academic Calendars.  I don’t expect the dates on the projected calendars to change however they are pending final approval by the University.

We will be starting this summer on Monday, May 19th and will end the summer semester on Friday, July 25th.  (Holidays will include Monday May 26th for Memorial Day and Friday July 4th.)

The fall 2014 semester is projected to begin on August 25th and end on December 12th.

The spring 2015 semester is projected to begin on January 20th and end on May 8th.

-Hope this helps everyone start planning for the upcoming year!

Oh lord! I have been planning on starting my road trip to the East coast on the 20th for a whole two months. Thanks for the heads up. I will be starting my plans from scratch again. I am getting nervous that we haven't received any information.

IDrunner11, Where are you from? Are you going to main campus?

Archived