2014 Applicants

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I am super late, but I will be in the lower division (pre requisites phase) hopefully in the spring. If you all do not mind me asking.. The website states a 2.8 to be considered for a interview, but I'm pretty sure most have over a 3.0.. Does anyone mind stating their GPA?

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure how many people on this thread are applying to the lower division vs upper but I emailed them about the Masters Degree PA program and they told me application for Fall 2015 is not open yet and we will be receiving an email when it does. Good luck to everyone applying! 

• 2 weeks later...

Is Howards program still a bachelors? 

We received an official letter via certified mail stating that Howard University's 2014 incoming Physician Asistant class will be the first class graduating with a MASTERS in PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT Studies. The only changed that they made to the program is that they added an extra semester.  Please feel free to double check this information with Vickie J. Beamon (director of Howard's PA admission) at Vbeamon@howard.edu.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived