2014 Applicants

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm currently a Howard University PA student. The program is great, lots of work no games. The professors care about the students and want them to succeed. It's a wonderful program. Goodluck with the upcoming interviews and be prepared to shine. Be able to answer why Howard PA? Why do you want to be a physician assistant? What's the history of Howard PA program? Who's your support team? What are your strengths/weakness? Why should we pick you? What would you do if you don't get selected?Smile and keep a positive attitude. Shake hands and be respectful to each student and staff. Dress professional on the day of the interview!!! You will have one interview with 2 faculty and a student and then a group interview. Gooodluck.

I'm currently a Howard University PA student. The program is great, lots of work no games. The professors care about the students and want them to succeed. It's a wonderful program. Goodluck with the upcoming interviews and be prepared to shine. Be able to answer why Howard PA? Why do you want to be a physician assistant? What's the history of Howard PA program? Who's your support team? What are your strengths/weakness? Why should we pick you? What would you do if you don't get selected?Smile and keep a positive attitude. Shake hands and be respectful to each student and staff. Dress professional on the day of the interview!!! You will have one interview with 2 faculty and a student and then a group interview. Gooodluck.

Thanks for the heads up. Is there anything else that you think might be benefical for the interview. My interview is on Wednesday and I'm extra nervous.

Rejection letter received today :(

You got a rejection letter???? Oh no sorry to hear......did you interview? Oh my that seems so harsh....didnt u just get a letter stating they are reviewing your application.....i dont even think they filled their class yet....i'm sorry hon.....i havent checked my mail today....i still havent been offered an interview nothing in email anyways....so oh goodness scared to check the mail now......i already rewrote my ps and looking for next cycle already.! ....

Chin up we can apply again next year.,.

Well some of us havent even interviewed or been invited to interview to know what waiting 2.5 weeks for an acceptance letter looks like so be grateful and more compassionate.

quote name="Pilot" post="160609" timestamp="1393881340"]

The interview actually wasn't that bad, I just hate the fact that I have to wait about two and a half weeks before I know if I've been accepted

Hey!

Yup! I got rejection letter and no I didn't interview. I did get an email 2/26 saying they're reviewing the apps.

im going to email them in the morning to try to find out more.

I dont no about applying next year. I was really hoping to start this fall.

Good luck to u...maybe u will get an interview soon!

I want to encourage everyone that has a question to send Ms. Beamon an email (Vbeamon@howard.Edu). She is the one responsible for setting up the interviews and sending out the letters. I spoke to her and she said she's willing to answer all question regarding the application/interview process

Archived