AlvernaHB

Anyone else still waiting to hear from Ohio Dominican?

I heard that they're doing interviews through February, but am wondering if those interviewees have already been contacted to schedule the interview?

I submitted my CASPA application in mid-September and my last contact with ODU was just after the end of Fall semester when I sent them an email updating two "in-progress" classes to "completed".  (I got a reply saying that they don't accept updates during the application process.)  I am waitlisted at Marietta and things are up in the air with Kettering, where I interviewed just before Thanksgiving.  I also applied to Mt. Union, but was rejected there.  

The biggest reason I'm antsy is that ODU was the only program that suggested I retake biochem (it's been about 10 years since I took it the first time), so I was hoping I would hear back from them before too long.  It's not that I don't enjoy the biochem class I'm taking currently, but if I end up accepted at another program it would be nice to have a semester off before beginning PA school "fresh". Ah, dilemmas! 

Yes! I'm still waiting to hear back too. I was hoping to find some info in the Ohio schools section but there isn't a forum for ODU. Being a newer program, I haven't been able to find anything anywhere else on the internet about when ODU schedules interviews or how long the interview process takes for them. I'm getting antsy as well! Anyone hear anything?

I don't know about ODU but I believe Marietta's last round of interviews started (and maybe ended) this past weekend. Good luck wherever you end up going.

I actually just heard from them about scheduling an interview last week! Mine is scheduled for February 12th. 

Has anyone heard anything about how their interviews go?  This will be my first interview so I'm interested to hear what people have to say!

I actually just heard from them about scheduling an interview last week! Mine is scheduled for February 12th. 

Has anyone heard anything about how their interviews go?  This will be my first interview so I'm interested to hear what people have to say!

Congrats!  I've heard that their interviews are relatively relaxed, nothing wacky, and they really just want to get to know you and hear why you want to be a PA.  Good luck!

Thanks Ljm! I got accepted last week and can't wait to start in August! Anyone guys going to ODU looking for a roommate? I'm looking to save some money by finding a 2 bedroom place.

• Upvote 1