• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Rotational sites depend on the clinical coordinator. Most rotations are situated in PA, but there are some out of state opportunities too.

You can set up your own rotations if you can find a reliable doc who will submit the paperwork in on time.

For housing, I would contact Deb Cline, the secretary at Coudersport or your advisor from the current class.

Campus is located at a hospital there are opportunities to see delivery, hernia repair, other surgeries/procedures. 

Town is small and rural. You can ski, hike, or have wings night with your classmates. It's quiet, but you'll be studying ur noggin off anyway.

There is a McD's, Dollar General, Rite Aid, Sheetz, Shop and Save and a Costas. The stores of a typical modern civilization are about an hour away i.e. Walmart is ~1 hr away.

I'd ask your advisor from the current class if they can hook you up with furniture, books, and whatever else you need. 

Verizon seems to be the only cell phone service that works here. 

Archived