SGPA 3.5

Overall 3.7

1600 H as EMT

500 H as ER Scribe

100 H Medical mission trip

100 H Public Health mission trip

Founded program, President

Certs and such:

ACLS, BLS, CPR, EPC, PEPP, AMLS, EMT-B, EMT-I student, ECG class (3 credit class), Medical Terminology (2 credit class)

Fingers crossed!

U should be fine

Hi! I am new to this forum and I have an interview on March 21st. I was wondering what the interview process was like for the Feb 20th interview date.[/quote

Hi! I interviewed on Thursday and it was honestly the most relaxed and enjoyable interview of my professional career. The writing exercise was also nothing to stress over-they give you a few questions you choose from to write about. Relax, be yourself, and always have a few go-to experiences you can talk to that can address many questions e.g. "Tell me about a time you

overcame adversity, when you were on a team/leadership, etc." Current students also are around to give you a tour of facilities and are really helpful in giving insights about the faculty and program. Good luck!!

_myi

Thanks for the update on the interviewing process.

As far as the interview questions, was there anything out of the ordinary that they asked? I've researched basic PA interview questions and just wanted to see if there was anything I could prepare for.

If you prepared for general interview questions and know what a PA is and why you want to be one, I'm sure you'll do great. I was not asked any questions that were completely separate from anything I was expecting. The current students who are there to guide the tour also felt that their interview experiences were relaxed, too. Ultimately, the students said the faculty just wants to get to know you, and if you can communicate well and handle yourself professionally. Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dichotomy,

The Feb interviews were the first and there were only 30 of us and they accept just over 70 so I would assume there are seats left. Also I would assume there is at least one more set of interviews after the March one. From what I could see in past discussion boards it usually take around three sets on interviews to fill up. Hope you get an interview.

I am not to sure about how many more interviews....I would assume until it's full. Theyre taking roughly over 70 and I counted about 33 or 34 applicants that were there on Friday. This being the 2nd interview, I would assume the next round would be more difficult as far as seats available. But who knows! The admission personnel said they interviewed over 200 people last year

Hello guys ,

How was the March 21st Interview? Was there any info on how many more interview to come and when will they be? what about Opening in the class and so forth..?

Thanks guys!

The interview went pretty smoothly. Just be yourself, and you will do well!

I received my interview invitation around the first of March. Had my interview on the 3rd of April and it went very well. They are very layed back and they make it easy. I talked to the director and they said they are reducing the class size. Between Manchester and Worcester, they will be taking on about 125 students instead of the 150 they did for the 2015 class. My stats:

Pre-req GPA: 3.97

Science: 3.54

Overall: 3.66

9 years military with some combat medicine, but no other healthcare experience. I'm more worried about my lack of healthcare experience and essay than I am about the interview.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived