MCPHS Worcester 2015 applicants

No, they're not full, it is just that I do not believe I am the most qualified candidate.  I'm sure they're waiting to see if the most qualified candidates accept the invitation and if not maybe there will be some room for me to interview.  I submitted my application in the middle of October.  Judging from last years thread, they sent out their first invitations in the middle of February.

Ha no it's fine. I'm flying from Chicago during the March 21st weekend. Plus in this weather I wouldn't want to take a chance in February

yeah makes sense...how many interviews have you had....good luck on this one....just the thought to be spending money for each interview out of state...hmm...hope you don't have to go through this again....well except for  when you move there that is...:)

I applied late November.

Prereq GPA. 3.4 Science 3.43. Cum 3.45

Work exp/HCE: 2 yrs surgical device rep/18months back&front office assistant at Internal Med office. I'm also a certified EMT

Cool....i hope by the time they get to january i can get a slot...good luck....over stats are close...gives me hope!!!

Archived