Validation Interviews

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had my validation interview Tuesday. I read up above that people were interested in hours - grades - ect. 

I'll happily share my info. 

I've been a paramedic since 2010, EMT since 2007. I have a 3.4 gpa and I'm in my last semester. I have about 7,000 hours. I have lots and lots of volunteer hours including living in Guatemala for 2 years working with children. 

If you've already had your interview, PM me I'd sort of like to debrief ! 

Hi all!  Just checking in.  My interview is on the 26th at 2:00 PM.  I'm thinking I'm like the very last one....hahaha!

This will be my second interview and just want to make it through.  I do remember that the staff and faculty are SUPER nice.  Makes me want to go there even more, if that's even possible!

Best of luck to everyone!  Hope we get to be classmates.

Amy

kismet - I'm so sorry to hear that!  I feel like we're old friends here!  I was really hoping that by the second interview, we would be considered great candidates, but I guess we are evaluated with each applicant pool independent of how many times we applied and interviewed.  Next cycle is definitely yours!!  For me, four cycles and counting.  I interview next week so getting super excited and even more nervous!

Best of luck to everyone!!

I interviewed last week.  I went up the day before and left myself plenty of time to get to the campus before my validation appointment.  There is some traffic because of construction but it wasn't terrible.  I parked in the underground structure in front of the hospital and walked the 3 minutes to the modulars.  Easy stuff.  Good luck.

Had my interview on the 26th in the am. Invite letter was delayed getting do me, so was really excited to still have a chance at Stanford. Hope to here the good or bad in a few weeks, just moved to Arizona to attend a program here, but will definitely move to attend Stanford!

Archived